• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Southampton Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevMonkey

Player
Jason Koumas
wondering if anyone has any tickets for the Southampton game, coming up on the 9th, going on the cheap?! needing 2/3.

cheers

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Am guessing you don't want to pay face value as Tranmere will no way have sold out our allocation, or you can probably pay on the door.

TrevMonkey

Player
Jason Koumas
was trying to avoid paying the full £20+ as I really don't fancy shelling out too much for the game... last one i went to, Yeovil away, I paid full price only to witness a shambles. the price of tickets these days... shocking!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah it is a bit much, but don't think people would go and buy a ticket, only to not go. It's a long old trek down there, hope we come away with something at the end of it.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Onto the match itself then.

A point away here would be a decent return even if it probably wont see us climb out of the bottom 4. Saints have had some decent results since Nigel Atkins took over.

Goodi suspended so Nick Wood will play - will be a big test for him and Wootton up against Lambert, Barnard etc.

Fingers crossed for a point which will be a good result

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm worried we'll be exposed in defence. I'm always worried when Goodison doesn't play. I'm sure Les will be playing for a point and I'll take it. Grinding out these kind of results is fine, as long as we make it count at home.

1-1.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
barnard wont be playing on saturday after his arrest and injury.

Sadly i can only see a comfortable home won 2 0

Rob

Player
Clint Hill
I'm worried we'll be exposed in defence. I'm always worried when Goodison doesn't play.

I get a worried feeling every time the ball goes near Goodison along the floor.

I predict a 1-0 win for TRFC, we seem to be able to compete better with the teams that actually play football rather than coming up against teams that mirror our Hoofball style.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
3-1 to them, was going to go but im just too tired to do the journey atm

Player
Liam Palmer
Injury curse strikes again: Joss out of tomorrow's game - we have 17 fit players. Aaaaaagh!

Status
Not open for further replies.