• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Shukes!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
With all the hullaballoo that is transfer deadline day, and the fact we've made a decent signing, it seems to take away from the other good new of the day that Chrissy Shuker is not as badly injured as was first thought. He hasn't completely torn the ligaments in his knee apparently, and could be back in 4 weeks! Excellent news, get well soon (and quick) Shukes!=D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes that is great news... and maybe why Ronnie hasn't signed a right winger on loan. I don't think he plans on playing Moore there unless he does so for a month or so until Shukes is back?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, I'd almost forgotten about that. It's brilliant news indeed. The fact that he coul dbe back playing in a few weeks time is a very nice boost, just the kind we need. That'll give everyone a bit of a boost, let's hope he makes it back soon.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Our target Cleveland Taylor signed today for Carlisle as expected. Ronnie must be up to his budget so I can't see anyone coming in unless Shukes has a setback.