• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Sheringham

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
Ok, might be a bit outlandish but he is a possibility. He is a free agent at the moment and no one seems to have taken an interest in him. He can play in midfield and upfront and is a real quality player. Would be good to have starting or on the bench and can pass on his experience to the younger strikers and even Grenacre if needs be. Wages might be a stumbling block though.

Player
Morrisey
I wouldn't welcome him to PP. SIgning a 30 something is one thing but a 40 something is too risky. As you say wages would be high so to pay a load of money to a player who might not be fit is too much of a risk. When a player gets on a bit their fitness and indeed some attributes drop dramatically in a short space of time. I also cant see RM even considering it.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
But he has proved he is fit enough for the premiership for the last few years. I know its a tall order but I was wondering whether he would be worth it.

Player
Goodison
wouldnt be bad, but i would wont Fowler personally. Especially because Leeds are paying his wages