• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Ryan Taylor

DixieDean

well done to Ryan Taylor. He started for England Under 21s tonight (following an appearance as a sub for them last week!).
You never know, an injury to Luke Young may see him in the senior squad soon :)

M

Matthew The Rover

Ryan is better than Luke in my opinion. For one thing, I feel he should be the number one right back in Euro 2008

DixieDean

Matthew The Rover said:
Ryan is better than Luke in my opinion. For one thing, I feel he should be the number one right back in Euro 2008

that's a long way off mate. who knows what his form will be like between now and then!

Hope you are right though :D :D

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
That would be quality... he set up the 2nd goal tonight too.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well done son!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
That's excellent news! Congrats to Ryan. =D>

S

Seanyb

I watched most of it (before i went the pub), he played well. I just knew that as soon as he left us that he would get an under 21 call up.

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:

Ummm ......no

M

Matthew The Rover

Banana Army said:
Matthew The Rover said:

Ummm ......no

Why not? He can certainlly cross better than Young, and by Euro 2008, or for the 2010 World Cup Qualifiers, Taylor will have much more "big game" experience too. By this time, Gary Neville will be too old and probably on the brink of international retirement too.

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:
Banana Army said:
Matthew The Rover said:

Ummm ......no

Why not? He can certainlly cross better than Young, and by Euro 2008, or for the 2010 World Cup Qualifiers, Taylor will have much more "big game" experience too. By this time, Gary Neville will be too old and probably on the brink of international retirement too.

Oh i'm not doubting in the future, but you said Ryan IS better than Luke Young, and at this point in time that answer is definately no.

M

Matthew The Rover

After tonights performance from Young I can't disgree with you

Player
Morrisey
Yeah well done! As much as I and I am sure no other TRFC fan wanted to see him leave, it has done wonders for his career. I hope this is the start of something good.