White Review

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovers v Shrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Frustratingly unable to escape work in time to make the game. I see Ronnie's only made one change, O'Halloran for Amoo. Personally would have liked to see Bell-Baggie in the starting line-up, for this must win game.

I'm not sure the Corry loan should be seen solely in terms of Wallace out for the season. He's a promising creative midfielder who gives another option from the bench.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
We need to go 3 at the back sharpish

Player
Jason Koumas
Paul Corry is a 22-year-old Irishman in his first season in English football. He has played a handful of games in the Championship for Wednesday. This is not the experienced head we need. I'm surprised we can't get anyone better, but at least it would be a fresh pair of legs.
Corry is highly rated and has played 6 games in the Championship for Wednesday, which Palmer, for example, hasn't. In fairness, I think this looks a decent signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.