• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Seagulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Clash against a top of the table side, price category C, but I don't expect the crowds to come flocking to PP.

As has been said on the Bristol Rovers thread, Rovers are capable of beating Brighton, but will they? The last two home games against them have involved a last minute winner, I think from Kay, and Les' first win last season; 2-1 where the away team missed a host of good chances. Also the ref is Nigel Miller, who's got a habit of sending Rovers players off. Think Goodison v Hereford, which was a factor in us missing out of the play-offs and he also gave the Bulls a penalty for a blatant dive in the same match. I'm not hopeful.

Only one decision for Les to make, does he stick with the side that started the second half at Bristol or replace Nick Wood with Scott Wooton. My guess is that the Wirral lad will start.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, think we might be seeing Wooton starting this one alongside Goodison. Hope to see Jennings start this one too. I'm not a big fan of Gus Poyet, so I hope the lads put in a good performance. Two wins on the bounce would be most welcome :) Usually crowd, around 5k.

Player
Dave Challinor
Just had a read up on Wootton, sounds like he has potential and is vocal, sounds good, don't remember Peter, Max, Aaron or Ian screaming at each other.

I'm going for a draw today if Joss and Mendy can disrupt their midfield. Am assuming Les will start with Jenno (does anyone know if he is related to Steve, looks like him?) has no other options, ITM and McGurk not fit.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.