• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Posh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Tonight's game could be the last meeting this season, though if things go well we could clash again in the play-offs. Team selection issues probably limited to whether Coyne and Taylor are fit. We must be due a win against them sometime, afraid I don't see it coming tonight.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
You never do, lol, have some faith.

I can't be at this one, which is a shame as I was going to do that crossbar thing at half time :-D would have been funny. Also I would have loved to see Achto play again, so hopefully Coyne is out for a while longer. I don't think we'll miss him...

I'll be dissapointed with anything less than a win tonight, Posh are a good side but we're excellent at home and should have enough to see them off. Reverting to 4-4-1-1 would go down well with me, Savage back on the bench.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes. Three points a must tonight. Have to attack from the off and try and get at least a 2-0 lead. Hmm.. probably not going to be that easy, but we must try and pick up maximum points from these three games if we are to have any chance of reaching the play-offs.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
As well as the injury-enforced changes, Sonko in for Shuker, who is presumably fit, as on the bench. Can't figure that, would have preferred SonkORLY?'s suggestion of dropping Savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.