• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers 3 Owls 0

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
You've disliked Enoch from the moment he joined Tranmere. You actually wrote him off before he'd played a game if I remember.

He actually has a better goal ratio than ITM. His work rate is top notch. I've always liked that about him.

Enoch's scoring a goal every 4 games. As a lone-striker, and one of our more senior players, that's not good enough.

What does Enoch offer that the much-maligned Craig Curran didn't? I doubt their goal record is that different when compared as strikers.

DIW

Player
Goodison
Enoch's scoring a goal every 4 games. As a lone-striker, and one of our more senior players, that's not good enough.

What does Enoch offer that the much-maligned Craig Curran didn't? I doubt their goal record is that different when compared as strikers.

Bicker bicker.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Was re-reading the thread after we lost the first game to Oldham and most of us (myself included) weren't too hopeful about Showumni at the time, Ian asking if it was unfair to say he was reminiscent of Ricketts! In those early days, he was played without being match fit, but his fitness has improved and he's managed more goals than expected. With regard to SonkORLY?'s point, Curran could never function as a target man, although he's missed for his pace and work-rate.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Although they are both grafters, Enoch is far more of a handful for opposition defenders than Curran ever was.