• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers 1-1 Huddersifled

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
It is good to see the thoughts from Sonko re McCrystal Goodi combo - i have said previously that I feel more comfortable with these two together, Ash was getting a fair bit of praise during McCrystal's absence - possibly with justification, but for me as a combination I think they should be number one. It is also good to see praise for Danny Holmes given the criticism of his signing. I think he can hold onto the right back spot even when squad is fully fit.

I did predict the gate, albeit disappointingly low.

I was one out with the Rovers score - i reckoned nil and on recent form could not see past that and while I still support Les I like others have begun to get frustrated at the level of play.

Not sure where it came from, but could have been more than one - onwards and upwards.:)

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
Let's hope that this is the turning point for our season, and that Saturday isn't going to be a case of "After the lord mayor's show"

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Saturday isn't going to be a case of "After the lord mayor's show"
Haha, if you know Tranmere well enough, you know this is usually going to be the case. Sorry.. :-#

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Just watched the highlights on the BBC site from Saturday. How on earth did we not win that game!!!!!