• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers 0-0 Colchester

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
There are two issues with respect to Robinson in light of what's been reported above and it is important not to get them blurred.

I hadn't heard of the Scunthorpe incident until reported here. There is no defence to deliberately kicking the ball with force at your own fans as described. The question is whether we want players who act in this way playing for Rovers?

However, to suggest that Robinson played poorly in the Colchester game and is generally an on-field liability is at odds with how most of us have perceived him this season; one of our more influential players. If he is to be moved on, it should not be for footballing reasons.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
There are fewer players more dedicated to playing for this club - and football in general - than Robbo

Added weight

Thank heavens for the Bunny Bell back up - I was starting to think I'd got the Robbo incident at Scunthorpe wrong somehow - still love to know what it was all about. Unforgivable all the same. There were 4 of us in our party - two of them kids. Gives us food for thought.

A statement from Robbo could put it all to bed though.

On Sonko's point over finance, while we are paying off Johnson we will continue to struggle. A debt free club need not slide down and could hold its own if not paying fees/interest.

Rob

Player
Clint Hill
Robbo smacked the ball into the crowd at Scunthorpe twice, the second time it belted a little kid of no more than 10 in the face and had him in tears

There wasnt even an apology just a bunch of numpty bench warmers on the pitch giggling to themselves.

I missed that but as I said I seen the other kick into the fans.

At a stretch you can imagine it was a stupid mistake when it happens once. A second time leaves no room for doubt - more so with idiots on the pitch thinking its funny. If I was connected with the boy hit by the ball there is no doubt the police would have been paying Robbo a call by now.

Time for Robbo and the club to clear this up.

Come on Les - I'm sure that someone at the club reads these sites and you are aware of the content, can we have a statement please?

Player
Liam Palmer
No problem. I can get you most of the Rovers squad, including OFW who tweets in Welsh!