• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Ranting about our scum

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Basically I'm embarrased to sit in the same stand as the thick scumbag and his little 'posse' of kids ages between perhaps ten and fourteen years old, some of you may know the group I'm talking about.

Now I welcome open handedly Liverpool and Everton supporters who choose to pay their money and come to a Tranmere game, that's no bad thing. Knowing that's my perspective on things I still have to mention a number of Everton tracksuits are among the little band of scallywags (ho ho, an old word wheeled out there!) that I'm talking about.

Now some wise heads will say I'm wasting my breath on this, that they aren't worth talking about. But you know what, it really annoys me that young lads who are prepared to sing are being led so badly astray, that the mass of good, decent Tranmere fans isn't strong enough to hold as much sway with these kids as one retard who likes to spit and point a lot, a guy who makes a door to door dishcloth salesman with your pint of milk off the step sticking out of his bag seem trustworthy.

To make the situation play on my nerves even more, the group now has one of the two drums on the Kop, the higher pitched and worst played of the two.

Even within a single match this annoying group will sing how great a player is one minute, then the next minute they'll sing to get rid of him. That they're ronnie's barmy army one minute and then that they want ronnie out the next. They want everyone to stand up, but only when the stewards don't want their group stood up. They join in with the opposition chants rather than coming up with one of ours. They hate Leeds scum, apparently, when most of us only really dislike Noblot and perhaps Wrexham and Chester a little. They want Johnson out, the man who keeps us in business and has done for years. They want to sack the board,- think about it, it's made up of two of our longest serving staff, one responsible for saving the club from closing. In short these kids, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SINGING.

I just wish, I wish that we could direct the enthusiasm into better songs and better support for the team. Tranmere fans can sound fantastic, create an electric atmosphere for ourselves, for our players and to unsettle the opposition. I know we can, we have before, so even short a few thousand supporters from where we used to be - there is nothing to stop us making a lot of noise and SUPPORTING the team.

Player
Liam Palmer
Too right, I agree.

Tell the club, and get them to monitor them closely. After all, those cops and stewards at the ground should be put to good use rather than picking on decent, law-abiding citizen like me just cos I flick the 'v' sign at Huddersfield (haha, only joking).

Player
Goodison
The problem is this bunch of idiots you are referring to are the same group that Lorraine Rogers and Ronnie Moore praise every week for their 'great' support. I don't think the group have a brain cell between them. One other thing that annoys me about these supporters, which is mentioned above, is the number of them wearing Liverpool/Everton kits, it doesn't exactly help our were not scousers campaign.

Perhaps they should ban the drum - it doesn't add anything. Some clubs in Holland have.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Drum finally forbidden[/FONT]
We know that we hate music after a goal and drums in the away end. Because we don't like american atmosphere at all. We want keep it English so the NAC management decide that Drums are now forbidden in the Rat Verlegh stadium. So we don't hear that irritating noise again. (http://www.nacbredafc.nl/index.htm)

[/FONT]

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
The thing is... This is the only group of fans that really get behind the team as much as they do slag them off as well. Not saying that others don't get behind them but this group starts all the songs most of the time. But I don't agree with a lot of their actions.