• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Radio Tranmere

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

I will try. Some good stuff coming up (including an intresting song I made myself which is just an instrumental)

M

Matthew The Rover

how do you mean? What is your problem? See if I can help

S

Seanyb

I cant find your station! I've got a list of loads of stations but it doesn't have yours.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
you got something like this?

url9tz.gif

S

Seanyb

Got it now!!! cheers Ian. Hey MTR annouce about the football next thursday. We need one more player. And play Mr. Brightside!!!

M

Matthew The Rover

Will do announcement after Snow Patrol, song will be in bout 10 mins

M

Matthew The Rover

currently 12 :oops: can't exceed 32 though I suppose. You might get a reply, who knows.

S

Seanyb

Wow! watch out Radio city! Cheers for the annoucement! I'm world famous now. :D

M

Matthew The Rover

Damn it sorry! Will correct myself. I love Doves, but only have Black and White town, Pounding and There Goes the fear sorry. Any of them (say yes!)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Athlete - Ahh, good tune 8)

M

Matthew The Rover

On to final 3 songs of night now.

I'm going on Holiday tomorrow for one week (hopefully going to Donny away) so radio won't be played until after that, hopefully next show is either Sunday or Monday.

If enough intrest is generated and a time can be arranged, I will do a Tranmere show for you and others to listen to, like a football phone in, without the phones :p using email (and possibly text) instead