• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Over the water links

Del Shannon

Player
Iain Hume
I was wondering what people think about our noticable lack of dealings with Liverpool and Everton? I personally find it annoying that we have two major clubs so close by, yet don't utilise it.
It would be good for us to loan players, yet this never seems to happen. It would also be very handy for them as their player could come and play some first team football with the bonus of not having to become too unsettled...
I was speaking to someone at the club about this and have heard that its to do with the fact that Lorraine Rogers is very unpopular and they are reluctant to do business with her.
What do you boys think about this?

Player
Morrisey
Well we've had Raven on loan and RM has certainly tried with Everton. I cannot speak about any animostity between LR and Everton and Liverpool as I do not spen d very much time up north and am not at all informed on the subject.

A

AndyRoo16

About the time this was posted, Lorraine Rogers was promoting something about mueseums with Steven Gerrard, saw it on SSports news.

just thought i would throw that in, havent been on for a while.

N

Nathan_Trfc

only players from liverpool or everton willing to come and play for tranmere would be the youth players who have broke through into the reserves and want first team football and would be willing to come over to the white side of the mersey in search of first team football