• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Meeting the parents...

M

mikeo32

Heres one i heard the other day:

A young teenage couple who have been going out for just over 3 months decide its time they met eachothers parents.

The girl invites her boyfriend over for tea, but because it was such a special occasion she said to him "I want to have sex with you for the first time"

Delighted by this news he dashes up to the pharmacy to get some advice on this, being his first time and all.

When in the pharmacy, the boy explains the situation to the pharmacist, the answer being "Your best with these ribbed condoms" and the boy is given a family sized pack.

When arriving at his girlfriends house he walks straight in to where the family are sitting around the table about to serve the meal, he sits down, puts his head in his hands and begins to say grace.

5 minutes later he is still sitting there with his head in his hands.

10 minues later he is still the same.

20 minutes later and he hasn't lifted his head up from his hands.

His girlfriend goes " WOW i didnt realise you were so religious", He then says "I didn't realise your father was a pharmacist"

Player
Morrisey
and the boy is given a family sized pack

didn't know you could get them for the whole family to enjoy! :-&