• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Grand Theft Auto IV - special price

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
For those gamers out there itching to get a copy of GTAIV which hits the shops at the end of the month, I've managed to get a very good price for the Xbox360 version, and a special deal for White Review members.

So what the cost I hear you cry?
Only £31.99!

Postage is free for standard 1st class.
Recorded costs 50p more and Worldwide delivery (non-UK) costs just a pound for you exiles.

If you're interested, send me a PM.
You won't find this game cheaper anywhere else!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
There's been a few enquiries about the game, so to answer some questions. Payment has to be made before I can release game.

I hope to have the game on day of release but cannot be 100% due to delivery times etc.

Payment to be made via Paypal, cheque or bank transfer.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Anyone that's shown interest in this game, will have to buy elsewhere unfortunately.

Orders are being cut everywhere as there is not enough stock to go around worldwide, so my supplier has run dry.

If you haven't ordered a copy yet, your best bet is to queue outside one of the game stores and pick up a midnight copy. If you're that desperate! :shock: