• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Forums - your views needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I've been thinking about giving the forums a bit of an overhaul in pre-season. I'd like to move it on and bit and freshen it up, ready for another amazing season!

But that all depends on your thoughts and experiences with the current forums.

Is there anything you like/dislike with it now?
Do some forums needs chopping/changing?

Do you like the pre-match/post-match threads or would one thread per game be better?

Anything you would like to see adding to the forums? Categories/features etc..

Your feedback would be much appreciated, thank you.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
There are no particular improvements that spring to mind, but merging the pre-match and post-match threads to allow people to comment during and immediately after games could be an idea.

I am biased, but for intelligent debate I still think White Review is way ahead of the TRFC competition and is possibly even the most sensible, best-moderated footy site on the internet.

Player
Goodison
I can't think of anything major at the moment, perhaps updating the photos in the top right could be a good idea? Maybe instead of having current players you could just do legends/favourites so it's not out of the date every 6 months - you could even do a vote on who to put on!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Like the idea of legends/favourites. Allow the thread to merge from before and after the game but otherwise cant see much to change just keep up the good work much appreciated.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I've got to agree with what's already been said. Current photos are difficult because of the frequent loans, so legends plus a few of the more popular current players would be good. Merge the pre/post match fora and think about getting rid of the ones which don't get used much.

Player
Goodison
I'd also agree that a match thread rather than pre and post would be better, as you would be able to more easily look back and what was said before the match and see if any of it was accurate (probably not!:cold:)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thanks for all your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.