• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FM09

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Anyone on here play FM? If so, how are you getting on, assuming you're Tranmere? I'm 2nd after 4 games, having beaten leeds 3-1 away :cool: with a 4-5-1 :lol:

have signed Arsenal wonderkid Fran Merida on loan, and also West Hams Freddy Sears on loan, some idiot right back from Bolton, and Robbie Fowler on a free (lol)

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Started off with 2 wins and a defeat, then my computer went ballistic and needs repairing so game abandoned!

Also signed Fred Sears from West Ham! =D>

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Big dip in form. Still second but not won in 5/6 games :-(

Signed Danny Welbeck on loan. Shuker keeps missing one on ones and generally irritating me. If I play the game too much, my real life perceptions of the ability of our players will begin to skew...lol...

Player
Goodison
I think i'm 4th in November playing 4-4-2, i've replaced most of the team lol!

Marcel Vondeling is a good passing central midfielder. I played Leeds in the JPT away was 2-0 down scored 2 in a minute then they scored in the last minute!#-o

Ian Moore is a goal scoring machine for me, no idea why though!? He's scored 13.

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
It's a quality game! I finished 7th in my first season and then 5th in my second but won the Playoff final! :-D

I'm manager of Portsmouth now, we're in 2016 and 2nd in the Premier League and just knocked Real Madrid out of the Champions Leauge.... good times!!!

On an even more comical note, Tranmere are owned by Russians on the game now and are managed by Patrick Viera! lol :lol:

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
The most realistic game on the market.

<insert gap in market>