• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Fm 2007

B

Banana Army

Yeah, should be fairly easy.

Just find your save games (usually located in the sports interactive folder or your documents.

e.g.
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\games

Pick the one you want to save and save it to a USB pen drive. Save games are about 90-100MB on average.

Hmm not always worked for me. I believe there are on or more hidden files that need to be saved as well. Npt really sure where they are located.

Player
Morrisey
Has anyone bought Spas Delev yet? Well worth it. Also look out for Rob Hulse out of contract. Definite purchase.

Player
Morrisey
Just thought I would resurrect this topic. Anyone still playing the game? I have just started a new game and am looking through all the euro leagues.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I haven't played for a while now, but I'm waiting for FM 2008. I think it's out soon, and then there's the online version.

I think last time I played FM 2007 I was managing WBA, can't remember how I got to that point though as I always start out as TRFC.