• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup Accrington Stanley away.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Interesting 1st round draw. I'd have preferred a non-league side at home, but it is a new ground to visit. Maybe Terry Gornell can offer a few tips after his recent loan spell there.

Player
Curran,Humey,R.Taylor,Goodison,Jacko,Robbo
Hopefully Gornell will get a start there!along side bas!looking forward to this one!!

How many tickets do you reckon we will get?

Chris

Player
Bas Savage
Hi everyone, new to this forum

Would have preferred a home tie but suppose the draw could have been a lot worse!! Think we'd get about 1000 to 1500 tickets.

Do you think the club will put on free coach travel again??

Player
Goodison
According to the Crewe programme Lorraine Rogers says there won't be any free travel because the club can't afford it due to the low attendances this season.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Welcome to the forums Chris! It's a shame about the free travel but you can't expect the club to be that generous every season! The ground is quite small only holding around 5000 so I think we'd get around 1000 tickets. Their average home attendances this season have been 1500 but they get more, around 3000 for the 'bigger' teams. The ground should be full.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It's a good draw - against a lower league team and not too far to travel. I'm not complaining. We SHOULD get through, but they will be out for revenge after the JPT defeat. I just hope we can keep the winning run going.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
To be honest, they looked like quite a weak side when they played us a few weeks ago. We just need to go there, do a professional job, the win shouldn't be too hard.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Think its a good tie, TV possibility not heard anything about the televised games as of yet. So if it were then a few quid on that, and it's a winnable game. They're not the best side, and without Gornell not sure how good thyey'd be, he seems to be scoring thier goals.

Also aa ground I've not been to, and its nearby which is handy :cool: so hope to get a ticket for the game if it is all ticket - anyone heard anything as to this at all???