• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Euro 2017

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Don't know if anyone else has been watching, but Jodie Taylor scored her fifth goal of the competition as England beat France in the Quarter Finals tonight. The ex-Rover has been the outstanding player of the tournament so far.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I watched the last half an hour or so and was a bit nervous towards the end! They have a real chance now of winning it, Taylors finish was decent although the keeper gave her an easy decision to make. She's has an interesting career playing all over the world. What impressed me wasn't just her goal but her workrate too.

Player
aldo
In are house we have watched all England's games been realy excellent from the girls . We also watched the girls in the cricket to the where superb . Oh . I got 4 girls . An they love it 1 plays footie 2 do gymnastics an the other a swimmer. So we are busy but good

M

Mal

I havent seen any games. Do they spit every time there is a modicum of exertion or a shot on goal? Do they leave a trailing leg to catch a body part of the opposing player so as to get a free kick? ;0)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No Mal, it's all very sophisticated.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Just watching England on BBC2 go one nil up at the Kop end.

Nice to see a team in white scoring at Prenton park for a change!

Player
Manager
John King
Best football I have seen at pp for a while, lol. England are really good technically, better than I thought watching them on TV. Decent crowd here, so we will make a bit of money.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
What size crowd? Good result for the Ladies Team.

Player
Manager
John King
Just over 7,000. We probably made at least £50,000 from it, which is something in our current predicament.

Reactions: Ian
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
When was the last time an item from PP made the Ten o'Clock News? Let's hope it happens again soon and for the right reasons.