• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Down or not?

Down or not?

• Total voters

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
If Blackpool cant afford Fowlers wages how do you think we can?

Player
Liam Palmer
Fowler was offered £90 (NINETY) per week from Blackpool, with additional money for every game completed.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think the sticking point for Fowler was that he only got his full £5,000 if he played a whole ninety minutes. At his age, it was unlikely he was ever going to last a full game, so he was effectively on £90 per week as TT says (not that he actually needs the money of course !).

I think it is certainly worth asking him. He seemed quite pally with Les, but whether Ronnie could persuade him to turn out I am not sure.

Stranger things have happened, with Ian Wright going to Burnley a few years ago etc.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ronnie is looking for someone with pace..

Roachyfella

Player
Ian Muir
No no no no no no no!
That would be so bad for Tranmere. Imagine!

Player
Backayogo
We certainly should have made the change weeks ago. I just hope it is not too late. However I do think the players are probably more upbeat and happier playing with a positive instead of with a negative counter attacking kind of football. Look forward to the match to see if we can maintain this positiveness.

Player
steve coppell
After last night's victory we are back on course to avoid relegation. I think we can do it, and in our run-in we need to:

Rochdale draw
Exeter win
Bury draw
Walsall draw
Hartlepool win ......or equivalent

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
7 points in 3 games is an excellent return and we are certainly in a healthier position than we were a week ago. Let's hope the run continues.

Player
steve coppell
After the Rochdale I now think we're just a win and a couple of draws away from safety....