• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Davies Tribunal Postponed

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm happy, simply because of this:
"Derby County is staggered at this decision which extends the uncertainty for the player concerned and makes a mockery of all the time and work the club has undertaken in preparing for this assessment tribunal over the summer months."

Davies should never has just fooked off the way he did and Derby should have offered a decent amount for the player in the first place. They wouldn't be in this situation.. Well done Lorraine. Enjoy your holiday! =D>

Makes no difference to us fans when the tribunal is held.

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
There are two ways at looking at this. I agree that Derby should have paid a fair price for Davies and they wouldn't have needed a hearing however, now Lorraine is on holiday, what do we gain?

It will be even longer before we find out how much we are going to be paid and therefore, if we want to sign more players, it could rest on that hearing and the money we receive!!

I think it's quite unprofessional from Lorraine to be honest!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'm not sure it makes a great deal of difference to Rovers when the tribunal gets heard. We've got the Zola money and perhaps a small cut of Iain Hume's sell-on fee already. No fee paid to sign players coming in so far, though in theory there is money available. Of course we are told there is a cost to signing even frees. If recent decisions of the tribunal are anything to go by eg Bostock, we won't be getting a great deal for Davies, but it may go up a notch if he's proving his fitness and played some competitive games for Derby when the panel come to decide.