• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bristol 1 - 0 TRFC

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
C

championship_here_we_come

what was brain doing

droping tremarco (our best player over the last few games imo)

playing calvin, i am willing to bet he was even 60% fit so why play him oh i forgot brain loves calvin which was alos shown earlier in the season when he dropped hume to play him

well it isnt good enuf really we havent won since AUG

Player
Morrisey
We might have been unlucky but the bottom line is we lie in the relegation zone and we have lost yet another game! Brian promised a player this week but that never happenedc and I think a change in the team and some fresh legs would have been good! It is becoming the norm now to talk about loosing and it is very worrying. the current team is obviously not working so it needs to be changed. I think that BL thinks that we are due some luck and if we stick with the team it will come. It needs to be shaken up and all those players who have become complacent with their selection should be shown that there is competition!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Awful, just awful. 4th defeat in a row. Again, lacking any kind of creativity and cutting edge. Seems like they worked hard, but they can work hard all they like.

We still have no creative players to make goals!! ](*,)

2nd from bottom. Where's the whiskey?!? :cry:

Player
Morrisey
I dont understand why BL is not taking risks now! It cant get much worse than this and he needs to put his neck on the line and drop some players who just aren't performing!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
What worries me as well, is that we had good posession towards the end of the game and created diddly-squat! :shock:

Player
Morrisey
fortunately the league is still quite tight At the moment so a few wins could put us back up! A few new players would work wonders.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Super_white_army said:
I dont understand why BL is not taking risks now! It cant get much worse than this and he needs to put his neck on the line and drop some players who just aren't performing!

I think starting with 4 - 3 - 3 was quite risky. We can't complain about him playing for a draw this week.

Still totally gutted we've lost... AGAIN :cry:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well i attended this match i xcan safely say, we were alot better, we were just unlucky
4-3-3 worked well we battered city then he changed back to 4-4-2 then city go and nick a goal.

overall, imoressive performance, 4-3-3 is the roght formation and there no excuse why we can't bounce back now.

Good performace bad result. its a funny old game.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah from just listening to it you could tell we needed a lucky break to get off and running! Maybe if Greenacres goal had been given we may have won. I'm confident we will turn things around in the next few games!

evo_trfc

I was at the game and i thought tranmere played really well we looked good played spme nice stuff, the people on here critiscing some players such as Goddison played well aswell as Rankine Zola lokked v.good for time he was on if he lost the ball he'd try and win it back, Bruce apart from the first 2 minutes played well looked good going forward good performance just an unlucky result from that performance we will not be relegated.
out of interest people who went do you think achterberg should have saved the goal?

i have lost total faith in the man! his decisions are outrages,and have been for a long time!not to sign a player last week was suicidle!he could of got someone even if it was to help gee a few players up!it's an absolute disgrace him coming out and saying he made the wrong substitution(in mon edition of daily post)when he bought on whitmore for zola.he hasn't got time to make wrong decisions and that's why i feel he has lost the plot and needs to go :!: what was zola doin startin' anyway? why did he sign sumerbee for him to sit on the bench?if he was gunna improve the team why isn't he in it?is'nt that what he said about not signing a player last week?

we need to get rid of his rediculous ideas,method's decision's,whatever you want to call it,cos' i'm fed up with it,and am sure i'm not the only one!

league two - here we come............................................. :cry: