• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Accrington v Rovers

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I take it you grew up in Lancashire then ONIGP ?
No, RLC. Bromborough born and bred, so the home games are a great excuse to keep in regular touch with family and friends. Moved to East Lancs in 1992 for work after Marconi Neston started winding down, married, children, grandchildren, divorced etc …. I can't see myself ever moving back to be honest. Absolutely ZERO split loyalties, although I like to see all the local teams do well; one daughter works for Blackburn Rovers (Bastards), the majority of my work colleagues are probably Burnley (Dingles) and you can't help but admire what Accy have achieved over the past 10 years. Believe me it can be good fun being uniquely ambivalent to the Blackburn/Burnley rivalry!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I wasn’t at the Shrewsbury game but eyebrows raised seeing cookie dropped and only one striker on the pitch assuming CJ will support.

hopefullyp not negative as it’s. Winnable game and one we can’t afford to lose

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I’m surprised too. A lot resting on the midfield now and no point in pumping a string of high balls into the box, must play on the deck.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I’m surprised too. A lot resting on the midfield now and no point in pumping a string of high balls into the box, must play on the deck.
Yes, that's my take. I would expect Vaughan to take most of the flak with CBT, Jennings and others feeding off him.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
It is no secret that several players were made available for transfer in January, probably including Nelson.

However, that does not imply there has been any falling out with the manager, something you suggested a couple of posts ago in relation to both Ferrier and Payne.
all bar 6 were made available for transfer

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Great half from Rovers. Real good team performance. Defending well, Ellis and Clarke excellent at the back. Midfield playing well really putting a shift in. CBT even tracking back.

Accrington still dangerous on the attack though. They get forward in numbers and do it quick. Come on Rovers!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Accy seem to be having the bulk of possession second half. Danns for Jennings and Perkins for McCullough seem to be a slightly more defensive line-up

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Rochdale 2 up we need to hold on to this lead

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Red card for them Wimbledon only drew with bolton