• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

A white review football team

M

midfieldmagic

Challenge ?

LOL

That sounds like a challenge Barry?

now you shouldnt open your big mouth unless you can come though with your bragging mate !

Ill be up for shuttin this fool up guys if 10 more fancy it

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well im certianly up for that! 8)

S

Seanyb

I've seen the rearguard play, barry couldn't hit a barn door! EASY, EASY, EASY!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
As far as I know the Rearguard team have improved since when they first started but they certainly aren't unbeatable if you get a half decent team together.

R

RearguardBarry

Would be good, i'd enjoy it, unfortunately i think we could beat you boys, young pretenders hey.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
who ate all the pies? who ate al the pies? fc rearguard, fc rearguard, they ate all the pies!

lol :lol:
bring em on!

R

RearguardEdgar

Hmmmmm

bolton_hater said:
who ate all the pies? who ate al the pies? fc rearguard, fc rearguard, they ate all the pies!

bring em on!

I wouldnt bite off more than you can chew, we have a good mix of experienced players who can more than handle themselves and a number of younger talented players.

Looking at your previous posts, I'd say pretty much all your side are going to be under 18. Not a lot of match experience their is there. And at this level fitness is key. Sure you may be younger than some of our players but dont let size on a photo fool you.

Many a time a player about 16stone has run rings round a bunch of kids Ive seen it plenty of times.

Its a long way to fall if you abuse us too much, thats all Im saying.

Ed

M

midfieldmagic

Boring !!!

What the hell is all that about, its only a game of football not a asault on Poland

Im only 18 myself but ill put money on me running ring's around you Edgar :lol:

So which one are you on the scary photo, assume your a midfield general with that username, cant wait to kick your arse !

I aint falling anywere, and we will get a team to take you on im telling you that for sure

R

RearguardBarry

Contact richy ault then and put your money where your mouth is.

M

midfieldmagic

Money ?

Money whats that all about ?

Got a big bank account have you guys, that why your carrying a few pounds

I aint the boss here so cant talk for everyone

B

Banana Army

Re: Hmmmmm

RearguardEdgar said:
bolton_hater said:

bring em on!

I wouldnt bite off more than you can chew, we have a good mix of experienced players who can more than handle themselves and a number of younger talented players.

Looking at your previous posts, I'd say pretty much all your side are going to be under 18. Not a lot of match experience their is there. And at this level fitness is key. Sure you may be younger than some of our players but dont let size on a photo fool you.

Many a time a player about 16stone has run rings round a bunch of kids Ive seen it plenty of times.

Its a long way to fall if you abuse us too much, thats all Im saying.

Ed

True true. PLay on a tuesday night do i, and the best guy there is over 16 stone and only about 5' 8", that being said if i played your keeper would have to be on form

R

RearguardEdgar

Re: Boring !!!

midfieldmagic said:
What the hell is all that about, its only a game of football not a asault on Poland

Im only 18 myself but ill put money on me running ring's around you Edgar :lol:

So which one are you on the scary photo, assume your a midfield general with that username, cant wait to kick your arse !

I aint falling anywere, and we will get a team to take you on im telling you that for sure

The point I was making is that dont slag off a team until you see them play, I will give you guys the same respect but just like you make an assumption about a photo, I made the same about your ages.

I'll just look forward to our game should it ever come about but thats up to you guys to get names together. We play on the same pitch after all.

Oh and, as for the nickname thats for me to know, the challenge of midfield, we'll see on the day wont we? and I'm not on the photo.

A

AndyRoo16

count me in 4 the white reveiw team am a decent attacking player , good finisher......i went 2 shafts once wen dat mad steve was der(drunk), lil guy...nemba?
am up 4 de challenge

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm well up for a match against the rearguard. We just need to get together and start playing with each other so that we get to know each other better!!! We will have no chance if we just arrange it and don't play with each other