• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Why Little has to go.

• Thread starter Johnny King is God
  • Start date
J

Johnny King is God

Read this quote from Little after the game:

We worked hard today and that's all we can do at the moment. We are not going to wipe the floor with teams. It was important we did not lose.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1] This could be after any game in the last two months - he always comes out with the same guff.

2] Working hard is NOT all we can do. We can score, we can win, and we can play well. Dont give me that shit.

3] We should be wiping the fucking floor with teams like Colchester at home. For Christs sake.

4] IT IS more important to win Brian, you see, [and I know its been a while] ,you get three points for winning and one for drawing that is why it is important to WIN SOME GAMES.

I am so angry after reading his comments on icliverpool I need to come on here and vent my spleen.

I gave him two games four games ago - all we have to show for this is a narrow late win against bloody lincoln in the poxy LeagueDiVersion trophy.

Now, with the greatest will in the world for a happy and succesful future...could you please GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLUB.

Tranmere Rovers supporters ARE NOT idiots. Unlike you. I only wish you departure could include the large amount of dross you have brought in to the club, and bring back some of the talent you have allowed to leave.

What a naive manager he is turning out to be.

And a right fucking Bell end.

DixieDean

Johnny King is God said:
3] We should be wiping the f*ck*** floor with teams like Colchester at home. For Christs sake.

I'm not sure if I agree with this.

Their manager has accumulated a squad of quality players. Just cos they aren't well known names (like McAteer and Rankine) doesn't mean they are crap. I'd easily swap half our outfield players for their's! (on current form)

They played good passing football (in the first 20 minutes!) and made us look second rate. If their number 24 had his scoring boots on on saturday they'd have won easily.

DixieDean

However, I do agree that Little has to go....

it's long overdue....

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Can we look at this situation on a more logical basis. I'm not one of those who believes Little should go.

If you look at the Taylor, Hume situation those two were going to leave whoever the manager was. As for replacing them, do you really expect two players of similar quality to come and play in what is the 3rd Division??

Yes there may have been money available but that doesn't mean it's for transfer fees!!! When Aldo was in charge and we were struggling were we all calling for him to be sacked?? I don't think we were!!! Little is a good manager and things will get better. Look at the crap start Sheffield Wednesday had last season.

There is still along way to go, and slagging off the manager and every turn is going to help. He's not going to start taking tactical tips of someone in the paddock is he???????

J

Johnny King is God

I was thinking about Loran, Connelly, Navarro, Jones.

Brought in Summerbee. Aiston. MCATEER. Beresford. Onuwara. Zola.

Its not rocket science..if you cant see the problem of a first choice midfield of

SUMMERBEE AISTON MCATEER RANKINE being that they are all fit for the knackers yard...then you are in the wrong job.

smilingmart

Johnny King is God said:
Bell end.

Ian/Neverbeat I thought you werent allowed to slag people off like that on this message board.

J

Johnny King is God

I cant quite believe that you posted that. What a grass!

Anyway I apologise and have duly ammended. I dont think it is a rule as I have seen profanities on posts by Ian and Never beat.

Now grow up.

DixieDean

lonerover said:
Look at the crap start Sheffield Wednesday had last season.

On 24th October 2004, Sheff Wed were sitting in 12th place with 20 points from 14 games.

That's a far better position than the one we are in.

As a matter of interest, we had 26 points from the first 14 games of last season, which is DOUBLE what we had after 14 games this season.

DixieDean

Looking at the bottom 4 twelve months ago:

MK Dons, Torquay, Stockport & Wrexham.

All four had a long hard season, with only MK Dons avoiding relegation on the last day.

smilingmart

Johnny King is God said:
I cant quite believe that you posted that. What a grass!

Anyway I apologise and have duly ammended. I dont think it is a rule as I have seen profanities on posts by Ian and Never beat.

Now grow up.

Apology accepted. Now write a letter to Brian and apologise to him too.

DixieDean

Johnny King is God said:

LMAO at your amended post!!! :D :D :D

i think it's fine to call people like McAteer and Little bell-ends. Because they clearly are :D :D
but we shouldn't be calling each other names on here. I think that's what is frowned upon by the moderators.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
im sure any na,me calling like that is heat of the miment, it took me a while to calm down on saturday, I even went for a walk and put the lotto on to cool off.

C

championship_here_we_come

bolton_hater said:
put the lotto on to cool off.

the lottery is a fooking joke a put 3 lines on on saturday thats 18 numbers as i picked all different number and when the draw came round i didnt get any numbers in my three lines
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
LOL :lol:

I havent even checked the numbers :? I could be a millionaire right now for all Know.

doubt it.

Ally

Player
Aldo
You've got more chance of being murdered than you have of winning the lottery. Fact.

Griff

There is more chance of BL getting the tactics right then you winning the lottery

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes guys, please refrain from slagging each other off. I know its kinda frustrating right now, but we can discuss without the explanatives...

Also, I think we are going OT, so to bring this thread back...

Yes, I have to agree with original post. Brian is annying the hell out of me with his sub standard repsonses to games were we have been complete shite.

You now know that after a game, he'll come out with the usual drizzel.

'The lads are really trying hard'
'We were unlucky'

Jesus, show a bit of passion, and give them a rollocking!! They were shite!

Back on topic :)

J

Johnny King is God

Ian, you have a lot of balls.

I only have one.

But I did have three before the board crashed!