• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Who are ya?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Driving past PP. Hmm...
They've got the Tranmere v Southampton game on there at least. Great to watch again.

S

slawlane

yeh, knew about that for quite some time now, me and 2 other friends made an amatuer documentary with tranmere last season (college production) it involved, visits to Raby Vale (tranmeres training ground) were we interviewed Brian Little, Jason McAteer, Calvin Zola, Steve Davies, Mike Jackson and Les Parry (However that footage got lost but when questioned do you fancy all the players wives, he replied "Yer some are really nice and some are mooses" lol. We also were invited into Prenton Park including the suites, changing rooms and social rooms. Strangely enough we've just uploaded it, but i believe it needs moderating first. Its in 3 parts so, i'll post the link when its all up.:lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Love the Kingy quote at the start! Well done lads, that was quite an interesting docu! God the memories all flooding back there. Brian Little. Jesus, even you mate sounded bored when Brian was talking!

McAteer talks through his arse.

I found it interesting during that season how the players really tried to remain confident and enthausistic when it couldn't have been so low..

Great stuff there..
Good tunes too ;)

B

Banana Army

=D> =D> =D>

Very very good. Really enjoyed that. Great doco and really good narration as well. HHope you got a good grade for that :wink:

Jase seemed like a bit of a bull****ter, but a top bloke as well!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Some real talent snuck in there, and the subject matter was something of interest to many - but OMG invest in a steady-cam.. or if that was a steady cam then the cameraman needs to stop drinking twenty six cups of coffee before using it... talk about the jitters.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, like Macca says, "blair witch".. :lol:

S

slawlane

lol cheers for the comments lads, the dodgy camera work can be explained to an extent, we ran out of decent footage so we had to throw in anything of relevance, and the beginning part we're mikes runnin through the tunnel is to give off the idea of a player running through the tunnel lol.

we all shared some laughter at jasons comments "Yeh am a real fan of man management"..........

Oh an we did win an award at weatherhead, i say award it was more like a plank of oak with plastic in it, but heyyy at least thats one thing we can say tranmere sorta won last season.

Oh and some insider knowledge, the house you can see to the left of the training ground (noticble during interviews) is Jason McAteers house...treasure that knowledge

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Oh and some insider knowledge, the house you can see to the left of the training ground (noticble during interviews) is Jason McAteers house...treasure that knowledge
Sounds like an old job I used to have - lived in student digs around the back of a pub, and worked on the bar there, literally rolled out of bed to work in a morning, popped back home for tea and then went back for the evening shift. Yes I was a lucky / lazy b*****d and it seems Jason is too.

S

slawlane

Sounds like an old job I used to have - lived in student digs around the back of a pub, and worked on the bar there, literally rolled out of bed to work in a morning, popped back home for tea and then went back for the evening shift. Yes I was a lucky / lazy b*****d and it seems Jason is too.

Difference being, you were probably good at your job, whereas jasonn....:whistle:

mikey things

Was more just me an Slawlane doin it, fun to do.

McAteers humor never failing us, "Like Blair Witch", it put itself in at the end. Sure if he actually did the training he was doing rather than chat the tits off us, might have done better.

The camerawork was shakey because we had no tripod. It was all organised the day before so we were lucky I had a decent camera. Editing work pulled it all off though. Well done me =; =D>

Hey isnt the narrator a douche? :whistle: =P~

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Especially liked the away day trip to Scunthorpe! A game we actually won, but you can sense the tension and negativity surrounding everyone at the club and the supporters. I think it's fair to say the documentary wasn't entirely impartial ;)

B

Banana Army

What!! Your saying Jasons lazy :-o..... surely not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Difference being, you were probably good at your job, whereas jasonn....:whistle:
Hehe.

Difference also being I wasn't paid appropriately for how hard I worked whereas I guess Jason was paid much more than for how hard he was working.

Player
John Aldridge
I thought that documentary was great, can you do another one this year please, would be interesting to see how much happier the players are now.

S

slawlane

I personally wouldnt mind doing another documentary, on the downside it took ages to edit, plus we didnt get the recognition we were hoping for off tranmere rovers after we emailed them if they wanted a copy of the dvd they replied stating they were very keen to watch it, and so we handed in the dvd all boxed up in a nice case with an illustrated cover, and we're still waiting on a reply a year later, maybe just maybe there building up a court case against us who knows lol Tranmere and there whacky money making shemes:lol: :whistle:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

lol cheers for the comments lads, the dodgy camera work can be explained to an extent, we ran out of decent footage so we

Quick someone go and bomb it, make sure he is init first lol. Only joking.