• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Vs Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Let's look ahead to Saturday's game then... Ronnie has said he will have the strikers working hard on finishing this week in training so I am hoping to hear of some goals and good attacking play. Just hoping we can keep up the good defensive work too. I think we should be winning games like Yeovil at home if we want to have a good season.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ok i'm sticking with 2-0. But I'm picking Greenacre and either Shuker or Mullin to score. Ronnie mentioned something about the amount of goals going in on knocks and deflections from havin a proper go, and making players become a bit more selfish with the ball. I think we might see Mullin take a few long range, big toe chances as I know he's been good at those in the past. And if Shuker continues the good workrate on the wing I think he might sneak something in eventually.

What's everyone else think.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's going to a tough game I think. (doing a brain little lets cover my tracks in case it goes tits up). Seriously, Yeovil have had a decent start to the season. They had a good draw away at Millwall which is no easy place to go and get a result. They had a disappointing 0-0 home draw against Bournemouth and won their last game 2-1 at home to Carlisle.

J

Johnny King is God

I'm going for 3-0 for this one. Just got a feeling we will click, and as Ronnie said - its only a matter of time....

Goals from Taylor, Greenacre and Mullin

COME ON ROVERS!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

got a good feeling for this game, I think its goin to be tight because I feel Yeovil will come looking for a point or a 1-0 win but I feel we will edge it 2-1 Greenacre and Ellison the scorers

Player
Morrisey
i would like to see 4-1 again, but I feel it will be a 2-0 win for them!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
What kind of defeatist talk is that SWA! Shame on you mate!

Hoping the training ground work will have fired up the forward players and we see some goals and some good attacking play, getting the iwngers on the ball and crosses into the box, where maybe Taylor (if he can manage to get himself in the box) might be a bit more dangerous than he has so far.

I'm travelling down on the train on my own tomorrow cos my dad is away. If anyone fancies a pint or 2 in the clipper, thought I'd get down there and watch the Blades blunt Liverpool in the pub before k.o.=D>

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
We can beat anyone in this division.

I'm expecting a victory out of this game, although not by as big a winning margin as we'd all like.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Goodison likely to be out for this one, which presumably means Sherriff and McCready as the central pairing and Tremarco at left-back. James/Johnston as cover on the bench?

Think it could be a fairly even game. 1-1

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team:

Ward, Stockdale, McCready, Goodison, Sherriff, Shuker, McLaren, Mullin, Ellison, Taylor, Greenacre.

Subs:

Achterberg, Tremarco, McAteer, Zola, Davies.

Was going to go on chat but no one is on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.