• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Vs Walsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Lets look towards Friday's game then... My confidence is greatly improved after the last two wins and although Walsall's last 3 away games have seen them collect draws at Colchester, Southend and Swansea I think we can beat them especially on a Friday night! I think we should be looking at the same starting 11 aslong as their are no injuries. Hopefully I will be at this one and i'm hoping to see what you lot all saw on Saturday. My prediction is....

Tranmere 2-0 Walsall. :-D

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Everyones confidence is up.
Walsall aer really struggling, which to be honest I am suprised. I didnt realise it until I was reading Sat's programme.

Well, I dont see why we can't get another three points.

Come on rovers!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Friday night fever! Come on boys. 'The architect' and the rest of the lads will be on top form. 3-1!

S

Steve

According to teletext its the same eleven to play on Friday, which is a great relief. Confidence is high so i hope Little does not tinker with the team. My only worry is that we get to cocky and think we only have to turn up to win. Dont forget, we always play poorly against teams we should on paper really beat. Saying that though i think we will still win 2-0. Hopefully Chris will get both and edge even closer to the 20 goal mark I've predicted he will get. Also lets hope the attendance is better and make loads of noise.
Just a quick note, GOOD LUCK to my youngest lad Stuart who is being a ballboy for the first time. Hopefully my oldest Jamie who is Head ballboy will look after him.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Good luck to them both! Yes its on the official site that Little is planning on keeping the same team and tactics for this game barring any late injuries. Looking forward to this one although we have to be careful and not complacent as Walsall have new manager and have picked up some useful points on their travels recently!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I also think the attendance will be a lot better this Friday. Friday night games have all been that little bit more special and it gives us a chance to pull a few more through the turnstiles with no other footy being played. If the lads play well from the start, I see no reason why we can't win the third in a row.

Good luck to your lads Steve. I hope they have a great night!

Player
Morrisey
I think that the team will be buzzing after BL has shown confidence in them! It is good to see that Aiston can finally play a 90minute game. All I can see from this game is a convincing 3/4-0 win or a 0-0 bore draw!

B

bwilliams

Super_white_army said:
I think that the team will be buzzing after BL has shown confidence in them! It is good to see that Aiston can finally play a 90minute game. All I can see from this game is a convincing 3/4-0 win or a 0-0 bore draw!

i totally agree, Aiston on his day is brilliant. I can feel a 3-0 win on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.