• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere vs Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Big game this one then but then again all of the remaining seven games are now. I don't feel too confident about this with no McLaren or Goodison and it now looks as though Thompson is going to miss this one. We could really have done with him back for this one with Goodison out. I don't feel comfortable with Sherriff at centre back for some reason. I think we may only get a draw in this one and that will be a chance missed after Blackpool losing last night.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
We have to get a result from this. we just have to. goodison being out is a huge blow to us as is mclaren. i think sherriff has done ok for us this season and think he will perform against carlisle. the doubt i have now is upfront. greenacre is fine, its who should partner him. taylor is simply not good enough in my eyes. zola should get a chance now or even curran. at least they might run for the ball. reckon we will win this one but it will be tight and keep heart because we can still make the play-offs

Player
Morrisey
I think we need to re-call Jennings. Excellent replacement for McLaren. He has just come back from an injury and is doing good.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team: Ward, Stockdale, McCready, Sherriff, Tremarco, Shuker, McAteer, Mullin, Ellison, Greenacre, Taylor.

Subs: Hinchliffe, Thompson, Harrison, Davies, Zola.

Not too confident with Sherriff at centre back but better than a half fit Thompson I suppose. Hopefully the lads can do the business anyway.

SWA!!! SWA!!! SWA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.