• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere V Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ok Guys

Been a bit quiet on here the last couple of days. Anyone any thoughts on the first proper challenge against Wolves tonight?

Has Ronnie decided on his first 11 or will he make a few changes?

I really hope it's an enthusiastic game. So who's going along?

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
according to the club site this is going to be ronnies first choice team.
hope we put a few past matt murray!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm definately going. First game back at PP even if it is a friendly! I dont think it'll be any great shakes, but I'm hoping it's a nice evening and it'll be interesting to see the new guys.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Exciting isn't it! This is where our players can start to really build their reputation as Tranmere players, and where our manager can show the ambition that we know he has - and that we all share.

C'mon you white boys!

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
And apparently the only player doubts for tonight's game are Harrison & Shuker.

Danny's still having ankle problems and apparently Chris Shuker's limping off after the VM game was down to a bad blister problem.

Come On The Super Whites =D> =D>

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Bit of an odd request but has anyone on here got a paypal account? I'd be interested in getting a program from tonight's, or any game this season really and I could pay someone by paypal to post them over to me.

I understand if it's a hassle. If anyone's interested send me a private message or something.

Cheers :-D

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Not going tonight, can't get away from work in time, hopefully will be a good game for ya all though.

Will be interested to know how this McCready does, we need someone in at the back, sooner the better really so hopefully he looks good.

Will be down for the Cov game though, will be great to see PP and the green green grass of home!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team: Ward, Stockdale, Tremarco, McCready, Sheriff (Captain), Ellison, Shuker, Mullin, Mclaren, Taylor, Greenacre. Everyone else on the bench. Looks like the first 11. Hope McCready plays well now we have signed him!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Us and them?

Interesting team for tonight. All nine new signings plus only two of the squad Ronnie inherited from last season are to start in what is supposed to be our first team. It looks very much as if Ronnie has cleared out virtually everyone he could and kept only those with long contracts (plus McAteer and Goodison). If he thinks that's best, then OK, but I'm not sure what it will do for team spirit. If I was one of Little's signings, I'd be very worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.