• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v. Hartlepool

just looking ahead to tuesday(valentines day),where we entertain the monkey hangers!after a hard earned point down in kent i feel brian should go with an attacking team (like he did against hudders).

my prediction...........
Rovers 5-1 Hartlepool(ht 2-1) att; 7,884
Facey,Sharps,.....Daly
Greenacre,Aiston,McAteer :lol:

well i hope so anyway as we owe them one from last year!!!!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I wish I was as confident as you but I feel we can get a result hopefully not a draw :x . They are not special but nor are we!! COME ON ROVERS!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Looking forward since Brian was to much of a negetie perosn to get revenge last time looks like well have to do it this time.

I'm going for a win. COME ON!!!

Ally

Player
Aldo
We should really win this. They're in a spot of bother and got rid of Scott due to poor results. Without Boyd they aren't much cop so I think we can get 3 points in this one, even though they did end a 10 game winless streak by beating Chesterfield yesterday. Hopefully that was the one and only victory they'll have after sacking their gaffer.

I'm going for a 2-0 win.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Actually, Boyd's back now isn't he? Jacko & Sharps will have to keep their eyes on him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ally said:
Actually, Boyd's back now isn't he? Jacko & Sharps will have to keep their eyes on him.
Yeah, Boyd is back and could be dangerous. That's been one of their main problems this season. They've missed Boyd's goals.

Think it will be a tough game.
I do think we'll win, but we'll have to work hard.

Any slackness in defence, Boyd could punish.

B

Banana Army

Ally said:

Could be wrong but i think Sharps is suspended.

B

Banana Army

Sorry i am wrong. He's missing the game against Barnsley on Saturday instead.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think we can win this one... I've got my last two predictions right so lets hope I get this right too. I'll go for a 3-1 Tranmere win.