• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v Darlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Johnny Morrissey
2nd round Northern of the Johnstones Paints Trophy. Darlo have just named Dave penney (ex-Donny) as their new gaffer. Sadly for us Rovers fans this game won't see Brian Little reunited!!! Oh well...:roll:

I expect Achto to possibly get another game, as well as a couple of other fringe players like Jenno and Harrison. Hopefully another win, on the road to... actually, where is the final going to be played??? Wembley won't be ready will it? Cardiff then I guess?

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
really like to see the fringe players get their chances as come christmas they may have to be called upon and its a good thing for the gaffer to know who can do what when. shame about little but i still reckon we will win 3-1 in a warm up for friday against millwall.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It would be nice to progress and Ronnie wants to do well. I expect to see Achto start and Harrison and Jennings in midfield unless Jennings plays right back as Thompson can't play tomorrow and with Stockdale and James injured it may be Jennings who fills in. Greenacre and Goodison apparently have knocks too from Saturday. We should win but always be careful of a team with a new manager!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team:
Achterberg, Jennings, McCready, Sherriff, Tremarco, Shuker, Mullin, McAteer, Ellison, Taylor, Davies.

Subs:
Ward, Goodison, Harrison, Jones, Greenacre.

Good to see some fringe players in there... Is anyone going to in the chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.