• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v Cheltenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Johnny Morrissey
Games coming up thick and fast over Christmas. Lets hear your thoughts on Rovers' clash at Prenton Park with Cheltenham...

After the 2-0 on Boxing Day, Rovers should (ahem) be full of confidence after a good display and victory. Shukes will likely be missing with a knee injury which is a blow, but gives an opportunity for Myrie-Williams to try and show what he is capable of. I'd be inclined to keep the same XI that started Boxing Day (Williams for Shukes though of course #-o) but as they worked so so hard maybe some fresh legs (if there are any?) can come in and freshen things up a touch.

Remember season ticket holders, you can bring a friend or a relative or just pick up someone on the street (careful with the last one though) for HALF PRICE. These tickets must be purchased with voucher A from your season ticket at the ticket office before the game or at the club shop on Friday.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The painful blow Shuker took to the knee the other day would appear to rule him out of tomorrows clash. Keep the same team for sure, with Williams replacing Shuker.

Cheltenham of course will be fighting for their lives tomorrow as they find themselves a point off the bottom. Their away record is quite poor. Won one, drew one and lost eight on their travels.

I'd say on paper it's an easy game, but you know what can happen.
As long as the whites dont think it's going to be an easy game. If they play like they played against Carlisle, there's a few goals to be had.

Prediction: 3-1

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Their away record is quite poor. Won one, drew one and lost eight on their travels.

Hope that aint an omninous sign. Teams with crap records also seem to break them against us! Or the player who aint scored in 5 years will score vs Tranmere, you know what I mean.

Come on Rovers, make sure that doesn't happen tomorrow!=D>

Status
Not open for further replies.