• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rovers v Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, last game of the season for me, well until next april so I hope my long car journey is going to worthwhile

i dont care if blackpool are on form, they are still s h i t e

lets see the lads take control and build on a great result down on the south coast

3 - 0 to the mighty whites

=D>=D>=D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It would be great to continue our good form and take advantage of that excellent result down on the south coast last Saturday. We would temporaily go 2nd as well which would put a lot of pressure on the teams around us and I think that a few of the top teams are playing each other this weekend which means if we win we will definitely gain some ground on a couple of teams near the top. A big game for us and I hope we can rise to the occasion!

Pete SWA!

cant wait three points to put pressure on the others and after a ded iffy spell still up heir an in contention lets hope others have some dodgy spells too

SWA!=D> SWA!=D>

Player
Morrisey
2-0 to us. Jackson own goal and Zola 90th minute. I thihnk we will look in control for this one. I think it will be comfortable but they will still cause a few problems.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Friday night football at Prenton Park, just can't be beat.

Absolutely.
I think we'll win with home advantage but it'll be a tough game. Blackpool have had a decent run of form as of late. They've certainly turned results around after their 3-0 home win against Leyton Orient on Sept 30th.

Since then, they've won 5 games from 8. Their away form is very good too.

Brighton (away) 3-0
Crewe (away) 2-1
Huddersfield (away) 1-0

They won their last league game 3-1 at home to Huddersfield. They seem to be popping them in for fun at the moment.

Last ten games
Scored: 22
Conceded: 11

Let's hope it's an exciting game with plenty of goals!

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
got people coming from blackpool for this match so we really need to beat them so i can have a good gloat. however they are in a good run of form at the moment so it might be a bit touch and go. hopefully we'll stick with the team that beat brighton and we'll see a glut of goals. come on the whites!

Status
Not open for further replies.