• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

this site

• Thread starter roversrearguard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Why you are on this one then? This one is better because no other fans from other teams can come on so we dont get any s**t of s**tty fans and this one is more easier to use and has a better layout. FULL STOP AND END OF STORY!

DixieDean

Rearguard is full of incredibly childish people posting abuse.
For proper adult discussion and posts, whitereview is the place.

If you were worthwhile having on here, you would not have made such a blatantly blinkered comment about this site.

Go back to slagging off the welsh, or whatever the latest fad is on there.

R

roversrearguard

its better with other fans coming on i bet the people on here dont go the games [-X and sit in the jk or the main stand

J

Johnny King is God

Well, I had my doubts rearguard, but judging by your posts on here and the way you have thought out your arguments - I'm sure we will ALL be moving over to rearguard immediately for more of the same.

You seem like a top man, and I would love to start conversing with one so intelligent on a regualr basis ... how can I join?

Can I say congratulations on working out how to post a smiley face aswell. You're just brilliant.

If the people on here are so undesirable - can you explain why you have just come on here and tried to get us to join yours?

If I joined rearguard as a 25 year old, from the level of what I have read on there - would i not double your average age?

You have just made yourself, and by association your site look like prize k**bheads - so I think I speak for all of us when I say - f8ck off and dont come back.
Pillock.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Johnny King is God said:
Well, I had my doubts rearguard, but judging by your posts on here and the way you have thought out your arguments - I'm sure we will ALL be moving over to rearguard immediately for more of the same.

You seem like a top man, and I would love to start conversing with one so intelligent on a regualr basis ... how can I join?

Can I say congratulations on working out how to post a smiley face aswell. You're just brilliant.

If the people on here are so undesirable - can you explain why you have just come on here and tried to get us to join yours?

If I joined rearguard as a 25 year old, from the level of what I have read on there - would i not double your average age?

You have just made yourself, and by association your site look like prize k**bheads - so I think I speak for all of us when I say - f8ck off and dont come back.
Pillock.

Well said that man! If you love rearguard so much, we don't mind if you stay there!

A

AndyRoo16

i have recently joined white reveiw as my friend told me about it and the discussion is all about TRFC, no silly abuse and smalltalk. Just sensible interesting peices about the issues that matter 2 real TRFC fans!!!!

so like we all want 2 no y did u join this site?????

M

Matthew The Rover

ha ha Rearguarder you make me laugh. We aren't fans because we sit in the JK or Main stand? What have you been smoking?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha, well that didn't take long...

Now piss off, you've just cost me valuable bandwidth :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.