• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Quality of Our Website

• Thread starter Davies_for_england
  • Start date
D

Davies_for_england

just wondering what every1 else thinks??

for example, go on our website and look at the Bradford away details, for tickets they refer you to their website. now i know our website is abit poor, but ive never really compared it to another club in our leagues and by attendances i think is a similiar size.

the bradford site had loadsa articles about the bradford game. we got news about half price bricks.

S

Seanyb

Davies_for_england said:
just wondering what every1 else thinks??

for example, go on our website and look at the Bradford away details, for tickets they refer you to their website. now i know our website is abit poor, but ive never really compared it to another club in our leagues and by attendances i think is a similiar size.

the bradford site had loadsa articles about the bradford game. we got news about half price bricks.

Yeah your right. I only go on the official website to confirm news that I have already heard on unofficial sites like this on. Its too commercial

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I think the official site is poor, hardly gets updated.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Compared to other league team sites, our's is complete rubbish. Seany B is right you get the news from everywhere else first so you only go on to confirm it :evil:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah thats what I do... just go there to confirm news apart from when i'm using Tranmere World.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Yeah i'm always getting news off total tranmere before its posted on the official I think its really poor

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Yeah i'm always getting news off total tranmere before its posted on the official I think its really poor
There's scraping the barrel, and there's scraping the barrel...

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

lol :lol: I only get the news off there mate, most of the time its right mate but I don't post on there no way. I'm 100% dedicated to this

B

Banana Army

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
There's scraping the barrel, and there's scraping the barrel...

..... and then theres Tranmere Mad :wink: