• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the blog returns

M

malagamad

Trying something different on my blog this season, I've experimented with a podcast, visit http://tranmererovers.blogspot.com/ and see what you make of this idea. I warn you the first one is not really that good, but I will learn...lol

are you faking the number of hits on this site?????

does anyone else read this blog?

have you got a room in your house with walls covered in indecipherable scribbles about the rovers too?????? come on tell the truth, we all know you have!!!!!

wow hang on, just listened to your latest podcast

im going to download it to my walkman cause your voice its like pure honey

sweet and smooth

do you work on jazz fm, i think you should throw in theo monk or charlie mingus every now and then and this podcast would be a classic

im converted

i recommend closing the curtains, lighting a few candles and listen to this guy's latest podcast - pure genius especially about leaving the toilet seat up and methane !!!!! now i know you are a mentalist but i like it!!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I was impressed with this podcast... nice work mate! A good listen.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I've just subscribed to the podcast on itunes. nice one mate, good listening so far. Only trouble is the crackling on the recordings, is that for an old wireless effect?? hee hee.

No, seriously well done mate. Will be checking back regularly for new updates.
=D>=D>