• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

thank you Rochdale

Player
aldo
have yo say a massive thank you to the dale . PERKINS has been massive for us mm has realy got him motoring . never stops a superb player and again we thank you for not wanting him

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
have yo say a massive thank you to the dale . PERKINS has been massive for us mm has realy got him motoring . never stops a superb player and again we thank you for not wanting him
Perkins is the single most important factor in our improvement since January. All of the signings in the transfer window have given us something extra, but Perks has been superb, with his leadership, experience, workrate and quality on the ball. A terrific player.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Agreed he has looked a quality player, the sign of a class player is the time he as on the ball and the vision to see the right pass

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
When we signed him from
Rochdale some of their fans suggested he was past it, although the main reason he was out of their side was a fall-out with their then manager.

It’s been great to see them proved wrong. Perkins has been a great addition to the squad and offers something different to the midfielders we already had in terms of work-rate and vision.

Player
Manager
John King
And thanks to to Leyton Orient for letting Jake Caprice go.
I thank Caprice is in a slightly different category, as he was not the player when we signed him that he is now. Perkins was a proven performer whereas Jake had never really been rated anywhere he had been. A lot of credit has to go to Mellon and the coaching staff for spotting his potential and improving him.

Player
ian goodison
perkins, caprice & banks not rated by their previous clubs/managers as saint & greavesie used to say it,s a funny old game

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Even Lord Nors was not offered a new contract by FGR, an amazing decision when you think about it
I think he spent most of his time playing on the wing for FGR. No good for the club or the player.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
yes the orient fans didn.t like him . again proven wrong . class player

Think we got the better deal shipping out Alabi to orient and getting Jake. Orient may top the table but Alabi rarely features and if they go up then surely he’ll be on the move again

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Very true!

Player
aldo
wouldn,t it be amazing to play FGR in the play off final again and get some payback . thats if we dont go up auto and slso make the play offs. but if it is the play off i hope we do meet them and give em a kicking

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
wouldn,t it be amazing to play FGR in the play off final again and get some payback . thats if we dont go up auto and slso make the play offs. but if it is the play off i hope we do meet them and give em a kicking
I'm sure Nors and Manny would both be up for it.

Player
aldo
just think 20k SUPER WHITE ARMY ALL SINGING TEQUILA . love the new song lets sing it for the whole 90 on sat . soo looking forward to it

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Really annoyed i'm missing Saturday due to work. What a time to miss out on which who knows may never come around again.
There's always other jobs i guess...

Player
Manager
John King
Really annoyed i'm missing Saturday due to work. What a time to miss out on which who knows may never come around again.
There's always other jobs i guess...
On the plus side, I think the three home games that follow will be even more crucial. Things will only get more exciting from now until the end of the season.

Player
aldo
would be great if we had 3 sell outs for the home fans . if things keep going then that could happen