• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Supporters Team

A

AndyRoo16

About a month ago a whitereview football team was suggested...
on sunday i played for a total tranmere team against the rearguard....
we lost 10-4 :( .....
however, the rearguard are nothing special and i think if we wanted to revisit the idea of a football team it would be worth the effort....
anyone agree...?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
wouldnt mind giving it a go. seemdd liek a good idea, but it waslack of interest everyone seeme to have forgotten bout it. if we get it back up il join.,

M

Matthew The Rover

You coulld challange the actual TRFC team to a game and batter them. Brian will claim he knew nothing about the opposition and that he was a bit unlucky to lose 14-0 as his side had 1 goal judged offside when the score was still in single figures at 7-0.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm up for it. I really want a match aginst the rearguard. We need to organise a kick around and see if people will turn up for it. We need someone to organise it ill be willing to pay for a floodlit pitch or something in the local area

A

AndyRoo16

erbsbrother said:
It was actually 11 soft lad !

Bring it on ! :)
ooooo it mite as well av been 42, i dnt care, but rearguard are nothing special and can certainly be beaten with a HALF decent side :x

E

erbsbrother

Well considering we had played a very hard game not even 24hrs before as well as half the team missing we played well

Im sure if we had a fully fit team it would be a good game

you know were we are when you get your HALF decent squad together :roll:

Just name the date and were their lad !

A

AndyRoo16

so will i "lad"....
just gotta see if we can arrange a team or sumfin...
if not ill av a game for that total tranmere agen...

R

Rearguarder - F_R

Comedy...

This is comedy. Which one were you!? I don't understand why your ego is so big, because all your players were, to be blunt, very average yesterday. How can you say anything about us when we beat you 11-4, playing with our midfielder who has never played in goal in his life in goal for 30 odd minutes!
We have a potential squad of about 18 odd players now, we had 9/10 yesterday after playing a side topping a 70 odd team league the previous day! As mentioned before, arrange a game, I'm sure we will all duly oblige...

A

AndyRoo16

the bueatiful one.... :oops:

rearguard seem to have a bit of a fan club...
im willing to be part of a whitereview team and a few others are interested....
if we can put one together...erm
think ill stick with the "mighty" total tranmere 4 now...

may i also say u rearguarders are also "bueatiful" but i set the standard.....

S

Seanyb

Sorry WRFC, I know I sorted it out last time and stuff but you can count me out. Im afraid I am out until April! I kind of broke my leg when I went clubbing 2 weeks ago!!!

R

Rearguarder - F_R

Nice spelling there... :lol: Its spelt B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. A fan club? Erm not really - we are just a real team as opposed to the dross you seem to be acting as a Mercenary for!
Please, just orgainse the game and let us give you another lesson in Football.
I didn't wan't to check you out, I merely wondered what specific football traits you possessed yesterday, i.e. were you one of the three or so that made a successful pass :lol: ? We know we're beautiful, I suppose you want to buy the Calendar? :D

A

AndyRoo16

be quiet pudsey....
ive seen ur endless talents.......fighting crime, campaigning 4 world peace and modelling......
ill see if a few decnt players can come 2 total tranmere but most alredy on club duty :(

E

erbsbrother

Well as the Total Tranmere manager has stated on the Rearguard board you have nothing to do with Total Tranmere and i think you behaving like this is disrespectful to a good bunch at TT

Stop posting rubbish and get your school mates and sort a spanking out !

End of disscussion :twisted: