• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Souness Gone at Last!!

A

AndyRoo16

At last Freddy Sheperd has decided that Souness has to go!!!

Its confirmed :)

I cannot believe he is entitled to a £3million payout after his dismall show as Newcastle manager....... :evil:

just glad hes gone! :)

Even Brian isnt as bad as this guy.....is he?

M

Matthew The Rover

What mean did they have for tea in Newcastle last night?

Chop soui!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
That was fcukin awful... :lol: It's about time he went really. He just wasn't up to the job.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Who is up for the job really. Judging from the opinions of people in the news today, no one seems to want the job. It's a very passionate club and anyone that goes in there has to get instant results. They're not looking for someone to make a 5 year plan.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I hate souness, hes just one of those people I dont take to I just wanna smack him! :twisted:

but hes gone which is good. dont know who to take over probably martin o'neill.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Martin O'Neill's wife is still really sick and he's not going to take a job any time soon. And he definitely won't take the Newcastle job.

Martin O'Neill will take over at Man U when Ferguson finally throws in the towel. either that or he'll be made Northern Ireland coach. God know's they need someone!! :D :D

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think its been said Sam Alladyce has been linked... he'd do well.... or I wouldn't be suprised if they left Roader and Shearer in tempory charge until the Summer and Sven will take over after the World Cup. Suprised it hasn't really been mentioned much.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

He was the worst Newcastle manager ever. He is the worst manager ever

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It was fairly obvious that as soon as he left, Newcastle would win a match and win it comfortably. And thats exactly what they did.