• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season Tickets - Be Warned!

Player
Goodison
If you have ordered a season ticket and you are expecting it to be posted to you - it may have been accidently been put in the 'collect' pile at Tranmere. Thats whats has happened to mine.

So if you havent recieved your season ticket yet and you asked for it to be delivered I would advise you to call them to check it hasnt been put in the wrong pile, as you should have recived your season ticket by now. Mine has now been posted having contacted them.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, I wasn't given a choice when I ordered mine. I just got told to come back in July and collect it, which I did this morning. Shame they had my old address on it, I've moved three times since then. Hmm..

Nice glossy pictured season tickets this year though. Good to see they are ploughing money into were it matters (only joking of course)! ..

Player
Johnny Morrissey
There should have been an option on the form to pay an extra quid or something for them to post it to you. Didn't bother, will pick it up from the ticket office before the Notlob game.:-D