• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers Vs. Cheltenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Any thoughts on tonight's game?

All I'm hoping for is a comfortable home win with no incident or injuries! We really cannot affor to lose any more squad members with knocks.

Robbie Stockdale is a last minute fitness doubt and Tremarco's back from suspension!!

1-0 Rovers! Shukers on a little roll!

Player
Morrisey
Is Goodison haveing late test on his fitness? I will go for a confident 2-0. Shuker and a McAteer freekick. I hope we play the 4-3-3 which we played at Huish Park. It was not like the Brian Little 4-3-3, it suited Shuker down to the ground and we defended really well with it. the only problem it poses is that Greenacre is not up front. However If GT has to play at centre back he would be.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I dont think Goodison was mentioned in the pre-match fitness talk although I was concerned that the guy was playing with cramp in both legs! Hmm.. Maybe he's fine now.

I've got doubts about Stockdale being fit, but with Tremacro back, we should be able to fill that position.

I also think it'll be good to keep the likes of McAteer in midfield. I think NBDH mentioned this in another post, he had no pace, but he does hold the ball up significantly well and it seems to have made a difference in the last few games.

Looking forward to tonight, having missed the last few games.
Come on whites!

http://whitereview.co.uk/matchday/opponent.php?opp=46

Player
Morrisey
I would only play him in a three/five man midfield because as (I think) Ronnie said the other two can do the running and he can just orchestrate the whole affair which he did well at Huish Park.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Well it is 4-3-3 with Tremarco filling in at right back and we don't sound good. Cheltenham already lead 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.