• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Walsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Won't get to this, but hope we can keep our good home form going. Assuming no fresh injuries, Ronnie has to decide if to restore the 2 lads returning from suspension. Chorley will replace Kay, who can slot into midfield where, whatever his failings, he's still light years better than Edds. Interesting to see if he finds a place for junior. If so, after Hereford and given he's up against his old side, it cannot be at the expense of Sonko? Most likely Ian will be up front with Bas.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Yep, I very much imagine so. Walsall are without top scorer Ricketts, which is reassuring, as with him, they're quite a good team actually. They'll be pleased to have beaten Stockport at the weekend, hopefully we can stop them in their tracks. Should be a tight game, I'm gonna go for a 1-0, Basir Savage in the 72nd minute with a close range tap in + moonwalk infront of away fans for the lulz.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I hope Savage scores, he's lacking goals. Will do his confidence a world of good! I'm confident we'll get a result here. 2-0 with Shuker and Moore on target. Embarrasingly, I'd forgot we had a game today! :oops: Well, that's my afternoon sorted.

Don't forget, season tickets holders can get their friends/family/pets into Prenton Park for half price today! Let's hope we see more than 6000 there today! :-o

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Looking at the line-up, guess Johnson & Gornell have knocks. Bit short of attacking options if the starting line-up don't deliver. Hopefully the last appearance in a Rovers shirt for Antwi on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.