• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Shrewsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Have decided to go to this as doubt I'll get to any league games until Charlton. No sign of new defensive recruits or loans. I fear this game may act as a reality check to the optimists amongst you, but hope to be proved wrong.

DWaltz

mate i dont need a reality check. i admit we look poor defensively and preperation is far from ideal with no centre halfs but the glass is half full not half empty. you have given up on us before we have kicked a ball. your meant to be a supporter, look the word up in a dictionary it involves being positive towards the thing your supporting.

Player
Goodison
mate i dont need a reality check. i admit we look poor defensively and preperation is far from ideal with no centre halfs but the glass is half full not half empty. you have given up on us before we have kicked a ball. your meant to be a supporter, look the word up in a dictionary it involves being positive towards the thing your supporting.

Things are getting fiesty on here :roll:!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I don't accept that there's a tablet of stone saying what a footballer supporter must be. Fans range from the blindly loyal to the hardened cynic, all joined by their love of the club. You should celebrate the diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.