• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Making the trip up for this one, anyone know if it's an all ticket game? Official website is next to useless.

COME ON YOU WHITES!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not all ticket mate..

Player
Liam Palmer
Who do you reckon Ronnie will start with upfront, providing everyone's fit...

I'd go with Zola and Moore - think Calvin's nuisance value (to the opposition that is) is greater than Greenacre's. Chrissy has been battling well in the last couple of games, but doesn't seem near to getting a few goals IMO.

GOT to win this one.....=D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah. I'd go for Zola and Moore. They've worked well together and Greenacre still seems to be struggling with something. He's still not scoring. A fit Zola is a nuisance like you say TT64, plus he'd scored a few before his injury. My only concern is that it can take Zola a few games to get his momentum back up again.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'd go with Greenacre and Moore, as they did well enough last game.

This is the first of 3 toughies. Donny have won the last two times have seen them at PP, so lucky I can't go. If we're still in the play-off slot come the 12th March, might start thinking we're in with a chance.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Very tough. You'd hope we can win with the next two games at Oldham and Swansea... I'd be tempted to go Zola and Moore too. But then again Greenacre may suddenly hit form at any moment? Need to make sure we keep 11 men on the pitch in this game.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I'd leave it as it is - Moore and Greenacre. Chrissy will come good soon. But I'd be ready to bring Zola on EARLY in the second half if things are not going well.

PS Strange that no-one is touting for Curran. He seems to be the forgotten man of Prenton Park. I wonder when we'll see him again or whether he'llbe off on loan before long.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
PS Strange that no-one is touting for Curran. He seems to be the forgotten man of Prenton Park. I wonder when we'll see him again or whether he'llbe off on loan before long.
Don't get me started mate =; it's something that's been bugging me for months.

I've given up mentioning Curran in squad selections, as it's obvious Ronnie isn't interested in starting him, but will give him a quick few mins at the end of games.

Waste of talent IMO.
See... I'm off again! :whistle:

Ally

Player
Aldo
It really is a 6 pointer this one. It'll be tough, but I don't think we'll lose. I'm hopng we can sneak it 2-1 [-o<[-o<

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Don't get me started mate =; it's something that's been bugging me for months.

I've given up mentioning Curran in squad selections, as it's obvious Ronnie isn't interested in starting him, but will give him a quick few mins at the end of games.

Waste of talent IMO.
See... I'm off again! :whistle:

Agree with Ian & Cowshed, total waste of talent. I really hope he doesn't get forgotten.

At least for a change we can complain about there being too much competition for up front positions!! It's a very good complaint.

As for the weekend, I would go with Zola & Moore up front. Zola will cause them problems and maybe not score, but if he can tie a few defenders up and the odd ball laid off the Ian we could be onto something. And we have Chris & Craig as backup. HOw well off are we eh?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Curran got five sodding minutes! Joke..

Status
Not open for further replies.