• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Robbo in team of the season.

DixieDean

Banana Army said:
He has been our best player by a mile.

i take it you havent seen many games this season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenacre has pi$$ed all over Roberts for effort and contribution this season.

Roberts has never been the same player since Little started playing him in midfield.

M

Matthew The Rover

I thought Roberts has had a terrible season by his standards and it's ironic after he has been brilliant for the last three or four seasons but to my knowledge didn't make the team!

B

Banana Army

I think Greeny has been good, but Roberts does so much unsung work! But you also have to remember that Greenacre weas up against, Sharp, Trundle, Eastwood, Hayter etc. So as per usual strikers were hard get into!And terrible season? What!!! In some peoples eyes he may not have lived up to previous years, but terrible is a bhit of an exageration

M

Matthew The Rover

I said by his standards, which means by no means has he had a terrible season

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'd agree with most here. Not terrible, but never the player he was. Whether that's got to do with management, quality of team/opposition I don't know. He's consistent and will always give you effort, but individually, his performances haven't been that special. Pleased for him though, he's been a great servant over the years.

Player
Morrisey
Roberts has been a rock this season. IMO he was the player behind the 4-1 comeback against yeovil. He coached Davies playing his left sided role, whilst at the same time keeping the ball in their half and putting the ball the box. Against Brentford I seem to remember him running the lines superbly and looking to be the only player fussed about whether we won or lost. IMO he has been outstanding and has put in performances you would expect from his experience and he is clearly a team player!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
From what i've seen of Roberts this season, which ok isn't as much as others i'd say he hasn't been up to his usual standards and that we won't miss him too much next season if we have Tremarco at left back with a new left midfielder.