• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Radio City 96.7

B

bwilliams

Just been listening to the station and heard one of the DJ's mention a section on their website called "Football Flashback".

Anyway, I went online to check it out and they update the page every day with a new football goal. On the page there is also a "Request A Goal" bit where you can request your favourite goals. As you can see, I requested my favourite goal from Tranmere Vs Southampton in the 2001 FA Cup.

Here's the link
http://www.radiocity.co.uk/Article.asp?PT=Feature&id=171916

While where on the subject of Radio City, what do you think of it as a station?

S

Seanyb

I would say Humes goal against Bolton to make it 2-1 at the reebok stadium!

S

Seanyb

Oh and I think radio city is awful, too many adverts and they just play any new pop song, none of the old classics. Radio one all the way!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
can't say I really listen to the radio much, I only listen to Merseyside friday nights 8.30 for rover time :D

Humeys goal is a specail one that was amazing or Steve Yates' 3rd v Everton. It may sound starnge but Ian Moore v Southend in 95 we went 1-0 up cos that was the first ever TRFC goal I witnessed in front of me.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I say Humey's goal against Bolton, what a goal!