• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Press comments still disgusting

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Brian Little said:
It's not getting any easier. Halfway through the penalties it started getting pretty painful.

Don't know what game you were watching or which team you were rooting for Brian, but the whole chuffing game was pretty painful. Penalties were the high-point!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha, quite true :lol:

His post match comments just fuel the fire!
He's completely mad! :shock:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Dont like the comments he makes. off ya pop.

smilingmart

Little reminds me of an elderly relative you have to humour at christmas. "Yes grandad, of course the christmas tree's on fire!" :roll: "Yes Brian penalties are exrcuciatingly boring!" :roll:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Don't like Little's attitude I get the impression that he is not arsed and he is happt to sit on his arse and let us get beat nearly every week. I feel he is lost without Richard Hill at his side I feel it's time for him to do the fans a favour and leave the club

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Brian Little said:
It's very difficult in our present predicament to wipe the floor with opponents. We set out to try and win the game while keeping a clean sheet and defensively we were solid.

That's THIS week. Sound familiar?

That's because it's word-for-word the same tripe that he's come out with before, except he's replaced 'situation' with 'predicament'.

I said last time that setting out to wipe the floor with opponents is EXACTLY what we should be doing, Brian was wrong then and he's just as wrong now.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Oh and a prize for the person who can tell me the difference between "things not going our way" and "being unlucky", because apparently one is what he thinks while the other he thinks is wrong.

As cunning as a brick is Brian. :roll:

"We did nothing wrong in the game" apparently. So it was perfect then, he wouldn't have changed a thing?? Buffoon. He should go, and take his cronies with him.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Aye he should make everyone happy hes lostthe plot and his comments dont regain any popularity.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
ooo everytime i keep seeing pics of him i keep getting angry!! :evil:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I hate him. I only think he is stayin at Tranmere for the money the money grabber

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Lorraine is backing him over Xmas!!!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Joe_TRFC said:
Lorraine is backing him over Xmas!!!

Ya what. Fucking hell if she backs him now the fucker will never go man!!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
There's enough reasons to get rid of Little now, if that's what Loz wanted to do...she doesn't seem to.

It would be difficult for someone to take over now, given the time of year and congested fixtures. However, if we aren't in a significantly better position after the Rotherham game, then no more excuses, let's get rid.