• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

pre-season games

S

Stephen

hi does any 1 know the complte list an dates of all pre seasons i know we got wolves and coventry and we cancelled the tour of ireland is there anymore if so can u let me know
and please could u send me a copy of all pre-seasons if u know them tar stephen

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Here's the pre-season friendlies as far as we know... the scheduled tour of Northern Ireland with matches set for the 4th and 6th has apparently been cancelled, so cross back out those dates from your diaries...

bold indicates officially confirmed fixtures
non-bold indicates the other club has announced the fixture but it has not been confirmed by TRFC

Wed 12th July (Away) 19:45 Cammell Laird
Tue 18th July (Home) 19:45 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Fri 21st July (Away) 19:45 Morecambe
Wed 26th July (Home) 19:45 Coventry City
Sat 29th July (Away) 15:00 Stockport County

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Cheers, I'll give Morecambe a miss this yeaqr I normally go but it's getting to much now lol. SHould imagine I'll go withmymates to Stockport but I'm not in desperation to go. ANd I'm on holiday for the Wolves game but I'll be there for Coventry. I cant be assed with friendlies to be honest but it's good to get some practise in. It like a 10 minute walk to lairds so I'll go to that one. Isnt there a Vauxhalls friendly I like going there?